Click play to listen to Meet the New AprilAire article.
Welcome to 2022! To start off the new year, we’re excited to show you a few of the changes we’re making here at AprilAire.
For starters, we may look a bit different with our refreshed logo, colors, and website design. We like the changes and think you will too. Below, we’ll go into some of the reasons for the new look.
As for what’s not going to change, that includes most of everything you love about AprilAire: innovative products, professional-grade solutions for the home, and a strong belief that everyone deserves Healthy Air.
We’re invested in our five core values, all with the goal of bringing you and your family Healthy Air you can depend on:
- Healthy Living: Breathing Healthy Air helps prevent illness and expedite healing, and improve sleep, cognitive abilities, and overall well-being.
- Inspired Innovation: We find inspiration to create, design, and build from the needs of consumers and the expertise of professional contractors and builders.
- Simplicity by Design: Solutions that are intuitive, easy to connect, and simple to use and maintain.
- Built on Straight Talk and Delivering Real Results: We communicate clearly and do what we say we’ll do.
- Making a Difference: Our work ethic is fueled by a passion to make a Healthy Air difference in the lives of our customers, families, and communities.
Welcome to the new AprilAire.
Real Promises. Real Results.
When we set out to create the new AprilAire, we found inspiration by turning to our proud history of providing air quality solutions in the home.
Back in 1954 we invented the first residential humidifier, and we haven’t slowed down since. With a focus on the health and wellness of families everywhere, we’ve designed and built products that improve and maintain Indoor Air Quality.
We’ve innovated through the years, gaining inspiration from the needs of consumers and the expertise of professional contractors and builders to create industry-leading solutions in humidity control, fresh air ventilation, and air purification.
Expanding the Healthy Air Vision
Let’s take a look at some of the exciting changes that are a big part of the new AprilAire.
- Expertise: We are expanding our capabilities with investments in new lab testing facilities, engineering, and IoT (Internet of things) expertise.
Bringing IoT technology to our Healthy Air systems will deliver a better user experience at home, letting you easily control and monitor the health of the air you’re breathing.
- People: Our big goals require the work of a dedicated team. With the added focus on air quality amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve already doubled our head count to more than 700 team members with plans for adding more. If you’re interested in joining AprilAire, check out our Careers page.
- Buildings: We completed state-of-the-art additions to our current operations with a new 110,000-square-foot distribution and shipping center, and a 60,000-square-foot manufacturing building.
On top of that, we opened a second office building to accommodate our growing team focused on manufacturing and technology.
- Radon Awareness: AprilAire is committed to our mission of delivering Healthy Air to every home. As part of this mission, we’re bringing awareness to the dangers of radon in the home. Radon is a naturally occurring, odorless, and colorless substance, and can be detected only with special testing. It’s the #1 cause of lung cancer in nonsmokers, and presents a real risk to millions of people.
To bring awareness to the dangers of radon, we’re proud to announce the launch of the AprilAire Radon Mitigation product line.
Looking Forward with AprilAire
We’re headed for an exciting era at AprilAire, defined by further innovations and the same standard of excellence. We’ll get there with a strong work ethic and by following our core beliefs and standards:
- We believe everyone deserves Healthy Air.
- We create solutions for all types of homes: single-family homes, multifamily dwellings, apartments, and beyond.
- You can enjoy a Healthy Air environment at home regardless of the weather or climate in your area.
- We design our solutions to be intuitive, easy to connect, simple to use and maintain, and environmentally friendly.
- We are committed to the people who depend on AprilAire every day, and strive to be a trusted partner in their Healthy Air journey.
That’s the new AprilAire. Check back often for exciting updates and the latest information on creating a Healthy Air environment in your home. We’re looking forward to being there for you every step of the way.