Summer is a great opportunity to eat healthy because fresh produce is EVERYWHERE. We have found five healthy and delicious no oven summer recipes for you to try using all that great fresh produce. Even better, none of these recipes require an oven!
Five Healthy and Delicious No Oven Summer Recipes
- Clean Eating Quinoa Salad: This colorful dish uses simple ingredients like kale and sweet peppers to make a tasty salad that is both healthy and perfect for taking to go. It also yields eight servings, so, hello lunch for an entire week!
- Mediterranean Hummus Pizza: A no-bake pizza that only takes ten minutes? Yes, please! This pizza is so quick and easy that it’s sure to be a favorite. Not only is it fast, but it’s completely customizable. You can add or subtract any veggies you want to make it fit your family’s tastes.
- Shredded Chicken and Avocado Nachos: Two words: rotisserie chicken. Picking up a tender, juicy chicken at the grocery store can save you so much time and energy. This healthy nacho recipe can be modified as much as you like, but as is, only calls for five ingredients and can come together for a nutritious lunch in a matter of minutes!
- Apple, Almond, Cheddar Sandwich: It’s not just another ham and cheese. This sandwich is packed with protein and rich flavors that complement each other perfectly. And again, recipes are meant to be broken, so don’t feel like you need to stick to only the ingredients listed. Try adding some onion for a kick, or maybe use crunchy almond butter for more texture.
- Roast Beef Summer Rolls: Instead of actually roasting beef, these summer rolls use deli roast beef to make your life easier and your cooking more efficient. Who loves saving time in the kitchen? Everyone. The filling and wrapping of the rolls takes some time, but the color and flavor of this recipe is completely worth the forty minutes. Making these from scratch is a definite plus that everyone will appreciate.