The Aprilaire Model 8465 Thermostat offers simple and convenient functions in a quality digital control. It works with heat pump HVAC systems and is installed by a local HVAC professional.
Features & Benefits
The Aprilaire Model 8465 Thermostat is easy to program and helps you save money on energy costs by allowing you to set back the temperature during the night or when you’re away. Convenient 5/1/1 day or 5/2 day programming lets you customize your weekday and weekend schedule based on your needs.
5/1/1 day: Create a different program for weekdays, Saturday and Sunday.
5/2 day: Create a different program for weekdays and weekends.
Additional Features and Benefits
- A large 4.5 square-inch LCD Screen with a high-contrast, backlit display for easy reading.
- Progressive recovery ensures your home is always at your desired temperature by activating the heating and cooling equipment prior to a scheduled setting. so your desired temperature is assured just when you want it.
- Easy-to-use temperature control and the ability to override the program schedule at any time.
- Simultaneous temperature display of room temperature, temperature setting and outdoor temperature, in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Circulate fan mode helps you prevent hot and cold spots and maintain consistent temperature throughout your home. Also keeps your air cleaner.
- Service reminders for your HVAC system, humidifier, dehumidifier and air filter protect your equipment and ensure the longevity of your investment.
- Permanent memory maintains programming, time and date during a power outage.
- Simple setup menu for activating optional features.
- Quick-reference instructions on board
- Soft-touch keys
- 5-year warranty
Take Control of Your Family’s Comfort
With the Aprilaire Model 8465 Thermostat, you don’t just control temperature—you control your family’s comfort. Find a dealer near you to discuss your family’s specific needs today, or get replacement parts for your existing Aprilaire equipment here.