The Aprilaire Model 1770A Dehumidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control.
It is installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional. The 1770A pulls air from every room in your home through the return ducts. Then, it removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don't need the air conditioner.
- Has undergone rigorous reliability and durability testing, assuring the high-quality performance you expect and deserve.
- Uses automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity in your home.
- Can be controlled with external controls that are either specifically for the Model 1770A Dehumidifier - Model 76—or are part of a thermostat—Home Comfort Control or Model 8620 Thermostat. This is great for attic installations and crawl spaces.
- Automatically removes polluted air and circulates fresh air throughout your entire home so that each and every room is fresh and clean.
- Performs quietly installed away from your living space.
- Requires low-maintenance. No messy trays to empty; simple once a year filter cleaning.
- Weighs 100 lbs.
Protect Your Family From the Effects of Excess Humidity
When you use the Aprilaire Model 1770A Dehumidifier, you get whole-home protection and comfort. Find a dealer near you to decide if the Model 1770A is right for you based on your home's size, age and construction. Or get replacement parts for your existing Model 1770A here.