The Aprilaire Model 3210 Air Purifier is a whole-home air purifier that keeps every room in your home clean and comfortable. It is installed into your central heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional.
Clean Your Air on Your Schedule with the Aprilaire Model 3210 Air Purifier
The Model 3210 comes with a Model 8476 Universal Programmable Thermostat with Event-Based™ Cleaning. In addition to controlling the temperature, it will operate the HVAC system based on your needs:
- ON-24/7: Performs 24/7. Perfect if you have pets or family members with allergies or asthma
- AUTO: Cleans air only when there is a heat or cool call
- CIRC-30/HR: Runs for a minimum of 30 minutes every hour
- Event-3HR: Runs for three-hours and then returns to the most recent mode of auto. Great for when you vacuum.
- Allergy-24HR: Runs for 24 hours straight, then returns to the most recent mode of auto. Use this setting when pollen counts are high.
- Prevents dust build up
- Maximizes the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Improves energy savings by keeping your HVAC equipment clean
- Produces no ozone because it has no moving parts
- Requires maintenance just once a year
- Includes Clean Coil Guarantee: Aprilaire Air Purifiers are so effective at removing particles and contaminants that should your new indoor air conditioning coil require professional cleaning in the next 10 years, Aprilaire will pay $100 toward the cost of having the coil cleaned.
Breathe the Air Your Family Deserves
With the Aprilaire Model 3210 Air Purifier, you don't just treat poor indoor air quality — you remove the problem altogether. Find a dealer near you to discuss your family's specific needs today, or get replacement parts for your Model 3210 here.