More Information on This Model:
Comfort and control! It is just a touch away. The Aprilaire Model 8600 touch screen thermostat has everything you need but is still simple to use.
Features & Benefits
This high contrast easy to read touch screen is not just appealing to the eye. It also offers reliability with precision temperature accuracy, battery back up, convenient service reminders and many other features.
- Exclusive message center - provides information and simple, real-language instructions. Makes programming and set up effortless. The 8600 also tells you exactly what your equipment is doing
- Energy savings - set back temperature overnight and when you're away
- Bright backlight - with option for constant low intensity backlight
- Avoid hot and cold spots - circulate fan mode helps to maintain consistent temperature throughout your home and keeps your air cleaner
- Convenient service reminders - keeps your system running at peak efficiency
- Multiple hold options - maximizes comfort and energy savings; vacation hold, custom timed hold, permanent hold and temporary hold.
- Touch screen lockout - prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable fan - delivers better indoor air quality when combined with an Aprilaire Whole Home Air Cleaner
- Copy function - allows for quicker programming and 7-day programming allows for separate programming for each day
- Permanent memory - programming, time and date are not lost during a power outage
As with all Aprilaire products the Aprilaire 8600 is backed by a 5 year warranty!
Aprilaire Model 8620 Universal Touch Screen Thermostat—with all the great features of the Aprilaire Model 8600 and Event-BasedTM Air Cleaning and Humidity or Fresh Air Ventilation or Dehumidification Control
Choosing the right Thermostat is an important decision. For more about Aprilaire Thermostats:
> View Frequently Asked Questions about Aprilaire Thermostats.
> See Consumer Feedback about Aprilaire Thermostats.
> Contact an Aprilaire Dealer, your local Indoor Air Quality Specialist, to discuss your family’s specific needs.