Enhanced comfort and energy savings is just a thermostat away.
These Aprilaire Products Can Help:
What is the single easiest way to get higher performance from your existing heating and cooling system while lowering your home's overall energy costs? Simply install an Aprilaire Programmable Thermostat. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, a programmable thermostat can save you up to 30% on energy costs annually.
But if you're interested in getting the very best in temperature control for every room in your home, the Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control system is your answer. Instead of using just one thermostat for your entire home, the Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control system uses multiple thermostats to ensure optimum temperature levels and total comfort in every room of your home.
What You Can Do to Treat the Symptoms
- As you move from room to room in your home, you notice that certain areas are always too cold or too hot.
- Bedrooms on the second floor may be too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.
- A finished basement room is too cold in the spring and fall.
- Heat from the sun is making one area or side of your home uncomfortably warmer than in other areas.
- The bedroom above the garage is always too hot or too cold.
Build Green, Live Green
- Run your heating or cooling system blower fan constantly to reduce hot or cold spots.
- Use ceiling fans to help increase circulation (with blades moving air downward in winter, upward in summer).
- Keep heating and cooling system vents unobstructed by furniture or decorations.
- Have your heating and cooling system inspected periodically to ensure your system is working at optimum efficiency.